The best chamomile tea is more than just pretty packaging, a name you recognize, and a low price tag. It should have high-quality ingredients, of course, but the main thing to look for when choosing the best chamomile tea is a company that puts an emphasis on quality. A good company will not only tell you where their herbs are grown, but they will also take precautions during harvest time and drying to ensure that you get the most herbal benefits from your purchase.
Best Chamomile Tea Reviews
1. Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea
- Calming tea with an aromatic, floral flavor
- Caffeine and gluten-free
- No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
- Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup
- Contains six 20-count boxes of Chamomile Herbal tea bags
|Item Form||Leaves,Tea Bags|
Since 1969, Celestial Seasonings has been committed to creating the most flavorful and inspiring cup of tea. We source the highest quality herbs, teas and botanicals, like our cool whistling peppermint cultivated in the Pacific Northwest and our golden, floral chamomile grown in the fields of Egypt. Charlie Baden, our blendmaster for more than 40 years, handcrafts and approves every batch of tea to ensure each blend is consistent. We invite you to experience a cupful of flavor with Celestial Seasonings.
We select only the highest quality herbs, teas and botanicals and we purchase most of our ingredients directly from the farming communities that grow them.
Milling & Blending
While our ingredients come from all over the world, we mill and blend all of our herbs and botanicals here in Boulder, Colorado so we can ensure freshness and high quality.
Sustainable Tea Bags
We use pillow tea bags without strings, tags or staples, keeping 3.5 million pounds of material out of landfills every year.
Every cup of tea is a promise of our commitment to creating delicious and inspired blends. From truly flavorful herbal teas to comforting wellness teas, we have a tea for you to enjoy.
2. VAHDAM, ORGANIC Chamomile Herbal Tea
- 100 % REAL INGREDIENTS – Experience this soothing tisane with the calming notes of the Chamomile flower that are sure to give you a good night’s sleep keeping you fresh and energetic.
- 100 FULL-LEAF PYRAMID TEA BAGS – Gone are the days of paper tea bags that tear up in the brew. 1 pouch of Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea contains 100 sturdy pyramid-shaped tea bags for a fresher, flavorful brew. Preparation: 1 tea bag | 200 ml hot water | 3 – 5 mins
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL LOVE – People from over a 100 countries love our diverse yet versatile range of premium teas, lattes, iced teas, instant mixes and elixirs that are infused with the goodness of healthy superfoods & pure indian spices.
- WE CARE FOR PEOPLE & PLANET – We are now a proudly certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon & plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- RED X VAHDAM- Vahdam India has joined forces with (RED) to fight against pandemics, including AIDS and COVID. Vahdam India will donate a minimum of $100,000 to the Global Fund to help strengthen healthcare systems and fund life-saving programs in communities most in need.
|Item Form||Tea Bags|
|Number of Items||1|
Vahdam India presents to you its exquisite collection of Loose-Leaf Tea Bags collection! We pride ourselves in sourcing some of the most premium, garden-fresh teas from the choicest tea plantations in India.
Certified Plastic Neutral
We offset plastic in our packaging by funding the removal of an equivalent amount of plastic from the environment.
Certified Climate Neutral
We offset our carbon footprint via our investments in sustainability initiatives in India.
Indian Flavours for the World
Delivering to 130+ countries across the globe & disrupting the age-old tea supply chain. Procured directly at source & packaged freshly.
TEAch Me – 1% FOR EDUCATION
1% of our revenue is directed towards the education of the tea workers’ children. TEAch Me initiative honors this aspiration by making a difference.
3. Yogi Tea – Comforting Chamomile Tea
- Flavor: Yogi Comforting Chamomile tea is an aromatic and floral herbal tea made with Organic Chamomile Flower.
- Benefits: Made with Organic Chamomile Flower, this soothing herbal tea helps to ease mild tension and promote relaxation.
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Contents: Caffeine-free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
|Number of Items||4|
Let your stresses drift away as you sip a cup of Yogi Comforting Chamomile tea. Traditionally known as a relaxing and soothing herb, Chamomile has been used for centuries to help relieve occasional sleeplessness and ease minor stomach discomfort. Enjoy our flavorful Comforting Chamomile tea to help you relax and unwind any time of day or night.
Our story begins over 30 years ago, with an herbal tea blend of Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, and Cardamom. Treasured for its wellness-supporting properties, this aromatic and warming tea was inspired by the ancient holistic philosophy of Ayurveda. Over the past three decades, we’ve continued to make delicious, functional teas inspired by this ancient holistic healing philosophy, and have expanded our offerings to address a number of specific wellness needs. With recipes that focus on the synergistic benefit of herbs, our teas are blended for both delicious taste and healthful benefit.
We believe in using only the finest spices and botanicals for their natural goodness, complementing them with intriguing, delightful flavors – qualities that make all of our teas uniquely Yogi. Our process begins long before these ingredients make their way into a cup of Yogi tea. By implementing highly-selective sourcing standards, rigorous quality testing, and a commitment to create more sustainable products, we ensure quality products for you while respecting our planet. It is our hope that this goodness shines through in every Yogi product.
We believe the purpose of business is to serve. Yogi was founded on this belief and still uses the idea of using business to serve as its guiding principle: ‘Feel Good, Be Good, Do Good’. For us, this means more than just creating deliciously purposeful herbal tea blends. With every ingredient we source, and every cup of tea we make, we strive to support quality, sustainability and social responsibility on a local, national and global level through partnerships with a common goal of ‘Awakening Goodness.
4. Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Whole Flower
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC | 100% USDA Organic Chamomile Tea Leaves, Loose Whole Flower, Certified Organic by QAI
- BENEFITS | Chamomile is aromatic and warming.
- DIY | Dried Chamomile Flowers are Perfect for Tea, DIY Skincare or even Culinary such as our Chamomile Waffles (See images)
- 4 Full Ounces, 113 grams. Depending on the season, our Chamomile comes from either Croatia or Egypt.
- NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Customers may receive product with the original brand logo or updated logo and packaging
|Item Form||Loose Leaves|
|Item Weight||4 Ounces|
Chamomile whole flowers preserve the sweet floral aroma, making it the perfect bedtime tea. This comforting classic can bring a tranquil(tea) so calming, that it might just ease away all your worries. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your chamomile.
Beyond tea time, these beautiful daisy-like flowers lend well to lattes, cocktails, herbal dressings, and DIY beauty projects. Enjoy their pleasant flavor in desserts, and floral fragrance in bath bombs or candles. Our flowers are 100% organic so no risk of irritating harmful residue!
Wellness Begins With Nature
At Nature Restore, we take the long and safe route to sourcing, testing, and manufacturing our products for you to enjoy. Our ingredients are 3rd party tested to ensure your products are safe from heavy metals, bacteria, and microbes that may be harmful.
We do this because we want you to feel confident and assured that when our products arrive at your doorstep you are getting the highest quality and safest products possible.
Oat Chamomile Waffle with Coconut Whipped Cream
Chamomile Waffle Instructions:
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- In a different bowl mix the flour, baking powder, chamomile, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix well.
- Heat your waffle iron or skillet, spray with nonstick and cook waffles as instructed by your waffle iron.
Coconut Whipped Cream Instructions
- Chill a small mixing bowl and beaters or a whisk in the freezer for 30 minutes or more
- Do not shake the coconut milk or cream. Open it, and if there isn’t a thick, spoonable cream, cover and refrigerate it for several hours or overnight
- Scoop ¾ cup of the solid coconut cream from the top of the can into the chilled mixing bowl. Whisk or beat the coconut cream with your hand mixer (with chilled beaters) until smooth and slightly fluffy, about 1 minute
- Sift in the powdered sugar. Add the vanilla and whisk/beat with a hand mixer on low speed
5. Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea Bags
- RELAXING TEA: Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea Bags provide a sip of relaxation at the end of your day
- SOOTHING BLEND: This Chamomile Tea is a soothing blend of chamomile and hibiscus tea with rose petals, spearmint, and other herbs that are expertly handpicked and never pre blended
- NIGHTTIME CALM: These unsweetened tea bags are caffeine free, making it the perfect evening calming tea that will help you unplug at night like only a floral herbal tea can do
- EASY TO BREW: Add one Tazo caffeine free tea bag to a cup, top it up with hot water, and let it brew for 5 minutes to release all the bright freshness inside
- SERVE IT HOT: This chamomile tea is best enjoyed as a hot tea to feel most relaxed
|Item Form||Tea Bags|
|Flavor||Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea|
Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea Bags are a sip of blooming chamomile tea to help you unwind at the end of the day. This herbal tea blend is carefully presented in 20 individually wrapped tea bags that preserve its properties as a soothing, relaxing, and calming tea, making it ideal as a sleep tea. Add one Tazo caffeine free tea bag to a cup, top it up with hot water, and let it brew for 5 minutes to release all the bright freshness inside. For another soothing decaffeinated tea, try Tazo Chai Decaf, a warm tea blend made with naturally decaffeinated black tea.
At Tazo, we’re serious tea lovers, and we believe in the joy of tea. We believe each cup of tea should add a little joy to your day, whether you’re drinking it as your morning tea or as an afternoon refreshment. That’s why we seek out the most delicious tea leaves, spices, and botanicals to craft exhilarating and unexpected blends that delight the senses.
Our tea buyers travel to origin countries regularly to taste and select the world’s finest quality teas and botanicals, and we carefully create our blends to craft complex flavors that complement each unique tea. Our tea experts are meticulous about blending because it lets us innovate taste profiles that are unlike those of any other tea brand.
We’re always curious, always seeking, always questioning, and it’s the unpredictable, the unforeseen that drives us. They drive us away from our safe comfort zone in a commandeered golf cart or on the first flight we could find to who knows where or to the last stop of the subway, whichever gets us to points unexplored
A soothing blend of chamomile and hibiscus tea with notes of rose petals, spearmint, and other herbs that are expertly handpicked and never pre-blended.
CHANNEL YOUR INNER BARISTA
Our tea experts are on a quest to create bold, flavorful blends that inspire you with every cup.
EASY TO MAKE
Steep the tea bag in boiling water for 5 minutes, and this delicious tea is ready!
6. Harney & Sons Chamomile Herbal Tea
- Egypt provides us with the finest chamomile flowers, we use only flower heads with no extenders
- Drinking the liquor from the chamomile flower is very ancient and widespread through many cultures
- Each tin contains 20 tea sachets. Each sachet brews one 12 oz. cup of tea. Certified Kosher. Herbal – contains no caffeine.
- Tea is only as good as the water it is brewed in. Use filtered water as needed. Use one sachet for cup of tea desired. Pour 212F water over the tea and steep for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the sachet. Relax and enjoy.
- HARNEY & SONS IS A PROUD MEMBER OF 1% FOR THE PLANET. Joining 1% for The Planet in 2006 meant we could directly donate one percent of our total sales to the environmental organizations of our choice. Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. This promise, made over 30 years ago, serves as the company’s guiding principle. Today, Harney & Sons Tea remains family owned and managed, with three generations of Harney’s preserving John’s tradition of fine tea and traveling the world in search of the finest ingredients. It is not only the Harney mission to deliver quality tea products to their customers, but also to educate the world of tea history and taste. Whether through their dedicated customer service team, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney & Sons team works to pass on their passion of tea to a wide audience. From lugging heavy tea filled chests down their basement stairs, to stocking shelves at stores nationwide, Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their customers a superior tea drinking experience.
|Brand||Harney & Sons|
|Item Form||Tea Bags|
|Flavor||Chamomile, 20 sachet tin|
Harney & Sons sources only the finest chamomile flowers, of which we use only flower heads, from Egypt. The result? A premium herbal tea with a definite body. Classic tin of 20 sachets. Each tea sachet brews a 12 oz cup.
Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to delivering customers the finest quality tea possible. This promise, made 30 years ago, serves as the company’s guiding principle. Today, Harney & Sons Tea remains family owned and managed, with three generations of Harney’s preserving John’s tradition of fine tea and traveling the world in search of the finest ingredients.
It is not only Harney’s mission to deliver quality tea products to their customers, but also to educate the world about tea history and taste. Whether through their dedicated customer service team, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney & Sons team works to pass on their passion for tea to a wide audience.
7. FGO Organic Chamomile Tea Bags
- CHAMOMILE TEA BAGS – 100 Tea Bags filled with premium chamomile from Egypt.
- ORGANIC CHAMOMILE TEA – The tea is filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- 100 ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS – Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste – just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO – All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT – We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order – it’s as easy as that!
|Item Form||Tea Bags|
|Number of Items||1|
Take one sip of our warm and soothing chamomile tea and feel the stress of the day start to melt away. The delicate, slightly earthy flavor of this aromatic tea is best enjoyed with a touch of honey and a good book before bed. FGO sells certified organic, 100% Raw Chamomile Tea from Egypt in resealable bags of 20 or 100 tea bags.
Individual Tea Bags in Resealable Bags
- Organic Chamomile Tea (Matricaria Recutita)
- Imported to the USA from Egypt
- No additives
- Packed in Resealable Natural Kraft Bag
- Imported from Egypt ✓
- Carefully Packed in the USA ✓
- USDA Organic* ✓
- Non-GMO** ✓
- GMP Manufacturing ✓
Before buying chamomile tea, learn how to pick the best one
Here are some things to think about while selecting the best chamomile tea for you:
Liquid leaf tea is not only fresher, but it also has a smaller environmental impact because less packing and processing is required. You might also enjoy seeing the dried chamomiles blossom after being immersed in water.
Teabags are frequently not as concentrated or as fresh as loose leaf tea. They are, nevertheless, incredibly simple to operate. Simply drop one bag into the cup and let it aside for a few minutes. Furthermore, because it is mass-produced, this type is quite inexpensive.
You can bring a Keurig with you if you want a K-Cup. Alternatively, you can use it as a standard cup. The flavor will be less intense than in loose-leaf tea.
Taste and flavor
The tea is made entirely of chamomile and has a basic flavor and effect. Many forms of chamomile tea, however, are available in combination with a variety of different herbs. The taste and flavor differ from traditional chamomile tea, giving you more options.
You will select the perfect tea based on your preferences, whether you prefer a strong or moderate chamomile aroma, a bitter or sweet taste, the characteristic chamomile flavor, or a blend.
For a synthetic flavor, many teas include additional natural herbs. You should choose whole or synthetic products according to your preferences.
Blended herbs provide a variety of flavors and scents. As a result, you can select tea based on your mood and current interests.
Teas without aroma should also be prioritized, as artificial additives might cause chamomile tea to lose its original flavor.
Spending a lot of money on a small cup of tea may not be worth it if you drink a lot of teacups every day. Select a box that includes several tea bags without sacrificing quality.
If you just plan to consume one cup of tea per month when you have difficulties sleeping, consider a tea that is easy to store and won’t spoil over time.
The origin or growing technique of the flower does not necessarily determine the quality of chamomile tea.
Instead, look for teas that are organic and non-GMO certified. This means that chamomiles are grown in the most environmentally friendly and natural ways possible.
Pure & Organic
Pesticides and chemical fertilizers are not used in the production of organic tea. Choose certified organic chamomile teas if this is a concern.
To cut production costs, cheap fillers or additions are sometimes utilized. Consider the ingredients of the tea you intend to purchase.
The flavor density of many teas suffers as a result of mass processing. To obtain the density you want, you’ll probably need two bags.
As a result, if the concentration of tea is a worry for you, this pick should be avoided.
Some companies make an effort to reduce packaging and employ recyclable and biodegradable materials.
If you’re interested in this, look for a tea that promotes environmental awareness.
What is the price of chamomile tea? There are a number of chamomile teas available, ranging from the cheapest to the most expensive. You must examine the cost and efficiency of tea, as well as the appropriate amount for your purposes.
Because the box packing is different, long-term use is required, and financial conditions must be considered. To choose the best buy, consider the use, quantity, and pricing. To determine the price of chamomile, consider the type and provenance.
When purchasing tea goods, look for tea with a clear origin to assure quality, controlled ingredients, and a clean and safe manufacturing method.
Like some of the following brands, tea brands must be reputable, have quality accreditation, food safety, and consumer protection.
Tea by Davidson:
Over the last decade, the company has conducted extensive studies to develop teas that promote a healthy lifestyle.
placing a premium on sustainability, the purity of tea ingredients, social responsibility, and environmental protection.
Seasonings from Heaven:
energize you with calming herbal teas It promises to bring harmony to your day.
How To Make A Delectable Chamomile Tea
Making chamomile tea is really simple:
- Fill a teapot halfway with boiling water from a kettle.
- In the teapot, place 10–15 chamomile flowers or 1-2 tea bags.
- Fill the kettle halfway with boiling water from the teapot and close the lid.
- Add milk or honey to steep the tea for around 2 minutes.
- Allow the warm water to soak into the flowers for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the chamomiles into a cup and enjoy the refreshing taste of chamomile tea.
- You can create chamomile iced tea or brew it cold.
To sum it all up, when it comes to purchasing your chamomile tea, be sure to select the best chamomile tea so you can reap all of its many rewards. Chamomile tea has been shown to be effective for a variety of ailments including sleep, anxiety, and indigestion, and even has some antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Plus, it just tastes great!
Leave a Reply