Toothpaste is an important part of dental care. Not only does it help to keep your teeth clean and healthy, but it also can treat various problems or discomforts. The most common problem that toothpaste can help resolve is bleeding gums. This is when plaque irritates and inflames the gum line tissue, usually resulting in bleeding. However, there are other remedies for this problem, so toothpaste for bleeding gums should be considered a last resort.
With so many toothpaste to choose from, it’s tough finding the right one for you. Each type of toothpaste has different ingredients, and there’s a high chance some of these will aggravate sensitive gums. To ensure you’re getting the best toothpaste for bleeding gums, I’ve reviewed some of the best products on the market today.
Top Picks: 5 Best Toothpaste for Bleeding Gums
Top 7 Best Toothpaste for Bleeding Gums Reviews- 2022
1. Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
- Clinically Proven Sensitivity Relief
- Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste, Provides 24/7 Sensitivity Protection (with twice daily brushing)
- Maximum Strength FDA allowed Antisensitivity Active Ingredient
- Fights Tartar and Removes Plaque (with regular brushing)
- Helps Protect Teeth Against Cavities, Promotes Healthy Gums (with regular brushing)
Colgate Sensitive toothpaste is specially formulated to help protect your teeth from cavities and maintain healthy gums. It contains fluoride and a mild abrasive that helps remove surface stains. The fresh mint flavor of Colgate Sensitive toothpaste will leave you with a clean mouth and fresh breath.
Colgate Sensitive toothpaste contains the maximum FDA-allowed anti-sensitivity active ingredient, potassium nitrate, which goes deep into the teeth to desensitize the nerve.
Colgate Sensitive toothpaste is dentist-recommended and protects teeth from cavities.
Colgate Sensitive toothpaste has a fresh mint flavor for long-lasting freshness to protect from bad breath.
Tips for Sensitivity Relief:
- Brush with a specifically-formulated Colgate Sensitive toothpaste twice daily
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Brush gently to help prevent enamel wear and gum recession
- Consult a dental professional for other treatment options
2. Parodontax Toothpaste for Bleeding Gums
- One 3.4 oz tube of Clean Mint Parodontax Toothpaste for Bleeding Gums, Gingivitis Treatment and Cavity Prevention
- Bleeding gums treatment that breaks plaque apart and kills plaque bacteria
- Antiplaque toothpaste that is three times more effective than sodium monofluorophosphate toothpaste at removing plaque, reversing the effects of gingivitis with regular brushing
- Anticavity toothpaste that keeps your teeth strong
- Gingivitis toothpaste specially formulated to keep the seal between your gums and teeth tight and improve your overall gum health
Parodontax Toothpaste is a unique formula that helps to stop bleeding gums, prevent plaque build-up, and removes surface stains from your teeth. It contains ingredients specially formulated to break down plaque and fight bacteria contributing to gingivitis and periodontitis.
What is parodontax Toothpaste?
parodontax is a daily anticavity toothpaste that is clinically proven to help reduce bleeding gums and is specially formulated for your overall gum health. It is 3x more effective at removing plaque, the main cause of bleeding gums. Use parodontax bleeding gums toothpaste twice daily for healthy gums, strong teeth, and fresh breath.
How paradontax Toothpaste Works
Bleeding gums could be a sign of gum disease, which, left untreated, can cause bad breath and may eventually lead to periodontitis and tooth loss. That’s why brushing with toothpaste specially formulated for gum health is important if you’re dealing with gum health issues. Try parodontax toothpaste and help prevent bleeding gums.
The key ingredient in parodontax toothpaste, stannous fluoride, strengthens teeth and keeps the seal between the gums and teeth tight, helping to reverse the journey to gum disease. parodontax toothpaste also provides great taste and cavity protection.
Parodontax Whitening is a daily toothpaste that helps to improve gum health while gently whitening teeth. Use it daily to help prevent bleeding gums, a sign of gingivitis, protect against cavities, and freshen breath.
3. Parodontax Complete Protection Toothpaste for Bleeding Gums
- Three 3.4 oz tubes of Parodontax Complete Protection Gum Toothpaste, Pure Fresh Mint
- Toothpaste with eight benefits to promote gum health
- Toothpaste that’s an effective plaque remover
- Antigingivitis and anticavity toothpaste that keeps the seal between gums and teeth tight
- Specially formulated toothpaste that helps cavity prevention for strong teeth and fresher breath
Parodontax Complete Protection Toothpaste for Bleeding Gums, Gingivitis Treatment, and Cavity Prevention. The complete protection toothpaste for bleeding gums, gingivitis treatment, and cavity prevention. Fresh mint flavored to help you feel clean and refreshed every day.
Gently Whitens Teeth
By gently removing surface stains, parodontax Complete Protection helps restore teeth to their natural whiteness by gently removing surface stains.
With a formulation containing stannous fluoride, parodontax Complete Protection helps remove 3x more plaque, the main cause of bleeding gums, helping to keep your teeth clean and gums healthy.
Tooth enamel is the thin, hard outer layer of your teeth. It helps keep your teeth white and protects against tooth decay. parodontax Complete Protection contains stannous fluoride, which helps strengthen and protect enamel.
Oral bacteria can contribute to bad breath, which is also known as halitosis. With regular brushing, parodontax Complete Protection is scientifically proven to kill bacteria and is 3 times more effective at removing plaque, helping to keep your mouth healthy and fresh.
Helps to Prevent Bleeding Gums
Healthy gums don’t bleed. When you brush or floss, bleeding from your gums can be caused by a buildup of plaque bacteria along your gum line. With regular brushing, parodontax Complete Protection is 3x more effective at removing plaque bacteria, helping to prevent bleeding gums.
4. Colgate Renewal Gum Toothpaste
- Two 3 oz tubes of Colgate Renewal Gum Protection Whitening Toothpaste Gel, Mint Gel Toothpaste for Gingivitis and Teeth Whitening Restoration
- Target and repair early gum issues and help reverse early gum damage or gingivitis with this gum protection whitening toothpaste gel
- Double toothpaste pack of Colgate Gum Renewal helps revitalize gums by reversing early damage
- Whitening Restoration is a teeth whitening toothpaste that gently whitens teeth
- Enjoy fresher breath and a cleaner mouth with this minty toothpaste gel with 3X cleansing action that removes stains, plaque and bacteria with brushing
Colgate Renewal Gum Toothpaste is clinically proven to reverse early gum disease damage. The toothpaste helps reduce plaque buildup and strengthens the space between your teeth and gums by preventing bleeding gums.
Colgate Renewal helps reverse and repair early gum damage. This means less bleeding gums and inflammation, so gums you’ve got gums that are healthy and revitalized!
Removes Surface Stains
Plus, it also gently whitens teeth to remove surface stains, so your smile is renewed and glowing again!
And So Much More
Colgate Renewal has technology that is backed by clinical research. It is a vegan, sugar free, gluten free, and safe enamel toothpaste for daily use. Happy brushing!
5. The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Toothpaste
- GUM HEALTH TOOTHPASTE: Natural toothpaste for the treatment and prevention of bleeding gums. Made with 20% purified aloe vera to help prevent and reduce plaque and fight gingivitis. SLS-free toothpaste. Fluoride-free. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- SLS-FREE CLEANING: Many natural toothpastes include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), but like all of our toothpastes, our bleeding gums toothpaste has no SLS. They’re all formulated without artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners.
- GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE for Chemo Care: Made without SLS or other harsh ingredients, The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums is a gentle and effective toothpaste to use during chemotherapy to help prevent the oral side effects associated with cancer treatment.
- GOOD ORAL HYGIENE is essential for a healthy-looking smile. Using any of our SLS-free toothpastes supports clean teeth & healthy gums. The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Antigingivitis / Antiplaque Toothpaste for bleeding gums is no exception.
- THE NATURAL DENTIST: We believe in high-quality oral care without harsh chemicals, abrasives, & artificial fillers. Our toothpastes have no SLS. Our mouthwashes have no alcohol. They’re all formulated to be naturally safe & effective.
The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Toothpaste is specially formulated to treat and prevent bleeding gums. Regular use of this toothpaste helps maintain healthy teeth, gums, and dental work by minimizing plaque and tartar buildup.
The Safest Ingredients We Can Find
Natural Dentist products are made with the safest ingredients possible. Just as important as what we put into our products are the ingredients we refuse to include.
How Was The Natural Dentist Created?
A dentist practicing in Woodstock, NY, was unsatisfied with the mouthwashes he had been taught about in dental school. He felt they were deeply flawed and didn’t want to use them in his practice. He had a great avocational interest in plants and their phytochemicals and set about using all that knowledge to formulate a mouthwash that he could confidently prescribe. After much experimentation, the first The Natural Dentist Mouth Rinse was borne.
The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums
The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Antigingivitis Rinse is a clinically-proven mouthwash to prevent and treat bleeding gums. It’s made with 20% purified Aloe vera and other botanical ingredients.
6. Intensive Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste
- ◆ This Intensive Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste is the most effective natural stain-remover by making use of the strong cleaning power of baking soda.
- ◆ Safely clean and polish teeth, enhance enamel, improve gum health and fresh breath. Remove stains, prevent the growth of tooth decay, and protect tooth health.
- ◆ Made with herb extracts, no fluoride,it will not harm your dental health;Natural extracts,strengthen teeth and gums, natural fruity flavor to leave your mouth all-day freshness.
- ◆ Adopt a single pump design,as each pump is calculated to be the perfect amount of toothpaste.Suitable Crowd: All sensitive teeth, adults and children 2 yrs and above with twice daily brushing.
- ◆ You can choose Blueberry or Passion Fruit, give you a fresh breath on morning and night. Package content: 1pc x Powerful Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste – Weight : 220g
Intensive Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste is the first natural whitening toothpaste that gently cleans and polishes teeth, removes plaque and buildup, enhances enamel hardness and thickness, and improves gum health by protecting your teeth from harmful acids generated by bacteria and food causing acid erosion of enamel, freshens breath.
Features of Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste
- Baking soda is a potent toothpaste. This whitening toothpaste is the most effective natural detergent that uses the powerful cleansing power of baking soda.
- Can clean deeply and remove bad breath; removes coffee, tea, wine, and stains. Safely cleans and polishes teeth, strengthens enamel, improves gum health, and freshens breath.
- There are two product styles to choose from, passion fruit flavor and blueberry flavor, to keep your mouth fresh and, prevent tooth decay; strengthen teeth and gums.
Baking Soda toothpaste
- Gently whiten and brighten your teeth with our Baking Soda toothpaste.
- Help remove stains from teeth, whiten teeth, prevent tooth decay, and fill your mouth with an irresistible fresh breath.
- Baking Soda neutralizes acids that weaken and erode enamel for stronger, healthier teeth and gums.
7. SEGMINISMART Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- Whitening Toothpaste: This is an ultimate safe solution for all coffee, tea or smoke lovers, which gives you a visible whitening effect as well as full protection to your gums and teeth with a fresher breath.
- Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste: The strong cleaning power of baking soda can penetrate the enamel crevices and remove food particles, bacterial plaque, and deep stains embedded there.
- Made with Baking Soda: This Intensive Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste is the most effective natural stain-remover by making use of the strong cleaning power of baking soda.
- Natural Ingredients: Baking soda, natural herbal extracts. No fluoride, triclosan, peroxide to harm your cavities. Prevent tooth decay; strengthen teeth and gums, natural fruity flavor to leave your mouth all-day freshness.
- Easy To Use: Simply apply a dollop of foam to your toothbrush and brush your teeth the way you always do. Whiten while you straighten all day long to get that perfect smile!
SEGMINISMART Toothpaste is the smart choice for people who want to improve their smile and get whiter teeth. This toothpaste contains hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, which cause a chemical reaction that breaks down the stain on your teeth and produces a bright white color.
Intensive Stain Removal Whitening Toothpaste
This fluoride-free toothpaste can penetrate the enamel crevices and remove food particles, bacterial plaque, and deep stains embedded there.
Easy To Use
You just squeeze the proper amount of foam into your mouth, balloon your cheeks to make the foam flow over your oral cavity and gingiva, and spit the foam out in 10 – 15 seconds. Then, squeeze the proper amount of foam on your toothbrush. Gently brush your teeth and tongue for 2 – 3 minutes for cleaning and refreshing.
Special addition of baking soda for deep cleaning and tooth whitening could remove the stains resulting from smoking and drinking tea more effectively and make your teeth white and glare. Gradually whitens teeth with no tooth sensitivity.
Strong Baking Soda
Strong baking soda deeply penetrates crevices in teeth enamel to remove stubborn tea, coffee, or nicotine stains.
It could help remove stains from a number of causes: coffee stains, wine, cigarettes, and more – all without harsh chemicals or bleach and make your teeth white and glare.
How To Stop Bleeding Gums Immediately?
1. Maintain proper oral hygiene
Your bleeding gums could be the result of poor oral hygiene. Plaque build-up along the gum line causes gum inflammation as a result of poor oral health. Plaque is a bacteria-filled sticky film that builds over your teeth and gums. Bacteria can spread if you don’t brush or floss properly, leading to tooth decay or gum disease.
2. Use of the Appropriate Toothbrush
Extra soft toothbrushes are recommended for people with sensitive gums. The American Dental Association (ADA) considers both manual and electric toothbrushes to be equally beneficial and recommends brushing twice a day for 2 minutes with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Replace toothbrushes every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are torn.
3. Use a Damp Gauze as a third option.
Gently press a moistened gauze on the affected area until the gums stop bleeding. Your gums may take longer than usual to stop bleeding if you have a weak immune system or another health problem. If this is the case, speak with your dentist about the best way to halt the blood flow.
4. Make Use of an Ice Pack
To assist calm the gums, place a tiny cold pack or an ice cube against the bleeding gums for about 10 minutes. Mouth bleeding and swelling caused by small mouth injuries or gingivitis can be reduced significantly using ice packs. If you can’t stop the bleeding, you should see a dentist.
5. Use an antibacterial mouthwash to finish.
Bleeding gums can be efficiently treated and prevented using an antibacterial mouthwash. They kill bacteria and reduce inflammation, allowing sore, swollen, and bleeding gums to heal. These mouthwashes can also help prevent gingivitis, a common cause of gum bleeding.
6. Rinse with warm salt water
Warm salt water rinses can help reduce bacteria and speed up the healing process of bleeding gums. According to the American Dental Association (ADA), the oral salt rinse is made by mixing half a teaspoon of salt with 8 ounces of warm water, according to the American Dental Association (ADA). The afflicted region can be cleansed by swishing with salt rinse.
7. Use a Turmeric Paste to add color to your dish.
Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects in its natural state. Applying a turmeric paste to your gums can help alleviate gingivitis symptoms and control gum bleeding. In numerous scientific studies, turmeric has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties in people who took these gels twice a day for around 10 minutes each time.
8. Don’t Smoke
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), smoking is a major cause of gum disease. Quitting smoking will have a positive impact on your overall body and your oral health. When you stop smoking, you will notice a significant improvement in your overall oral health.
9. Experiment with oil pulling.
Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic technique for cleaning the mouth of germs. It entails swishing several types of oil in the mouth for around 20 minutes. Oil pulling, according to proponents of Ayurveda, aids in the removal of microorganisms from the mouth. Coconut oil, for example, has an inherent antimicrobial activity. Scientific evidence, on the other hand, does not support this method.
10. Limit your intake of processed and sugary foods.
Gingivitis and gum bleeding can be caused by regularly eating starchy, processed foods such as refined bread, cakes, potato chips, and cookies. Starchy foods can become caught between the teeth and gums, eventually breaking down into sugar, which can cause gum irritation, bleeding, and tooth decay.
Minor gum bleeding can be effectively treated with the methods mentioned above. To avoid gum bleeding, it’s also important to maintain appropriate oral hygiene and treat any underlying issues. If you have persistent or significant gum bleeding, consult your dentist.
What toothpaste do dentists use?
Fluoride toothpaste is generally recommended for adults to prevent decay and strengthen tooth enamel. There is specific children’s toothpaste available for children who swallow toothpaste, brush haphazardly, dislike burning, minty tastes, and swallow toothpaste easily.
Which vitamin keeps your gums healthy?
Maintaining oral health requires vitamin D. Studies have shown the vitamin may even aid the body in fighting gum disease.
Does salt water help gums?
Plaque and bacteria can be removed from your teeth and gums by using saltwater. Inflamed or swollen gums caused by gum disease can be treated and healed with salt’s healing properties. Despite the fact that saltwater can effectively treat gum disease, saltwater cannot cure it.
Why are my gums bleeding?
Plaque buildup along the gum line is the most common cause of bleeding gums. The result is gingivitis, which is an inflammation of the gums. Without plaque removal, tartar will develop. As a result of this increased bleeding, periodontitis, gums, and jaw bone disease will advance.
Should you brush your gums?
To protect your oral health, you must also eliminate the bacteria on your tongue and on your gums. In order to prevent tooth decay and gum disease, you must brush your teeth and clean your tongue and gums correctly.
With our help, you were able to figure out which toothpaste is the best for your gums. Don’t beat yourself up if you still haven’t found the one perfect match everyone’s different, and some people need more than others to get their ideal results. But both of these options should work well while keeping your gums healthy.
Hopefully, it has helped you make a more informed decision when picking out the most appropriate toothpaste for your needs.
Leave a Reply