Best gas portable generator : Top 10 Compared
Best gas portable generator : Top 10 Compared
Best gas portable generator : Top 10 Compared
The gas portable generator were analyzed across 6 performance metrics:
- Comfort tests (30% of total weighted score)
- Traction tests (15% of total score)
- Warmth tests (15% of score)
- Versatility tests (15% of score)
- Sensitivity tests (15% of score)
- Durability tests (10% of score)
After our long analysis period, we reviewed our notes and assessments to determine which gas portable generator works best for specific purposes. Below, we describe our six scoring metrics and which models stood out in each.
- Size– The space you have for installation may be limited. It is easy to become frustrated or even fail when you use the wrong product. Measure the installation space accurately, including its length, width, and height. A space-saving product will be found by estimating how much space it will take up.
- Design– Most people choose equipment based on its design last. gas portable generator is designed to be comfortable to use. Small and lightweight features should therefore be included. Most modern versions of these products are also ergonomically designed for ease of use. Other models can be used for professional work.
- Affordable– For their use, many people purchase gas portable generator that is portable, but also heavy. As affordable, portable, lightweight, and comfortable are the key when choosing a gas portable generator.
- Brand– When purchasing appliances, going with a brand is important. A brand's products come with a better warranty and replacement options. A lot of research and development is put into the products of companies. Branded products are safe and easy to use.
DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up, Blue/Gray
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Engine Speed-3600 RPM. Wheel Diameter-10-Inches .With Gasoline : Peak Wattage – 13,000., Running Wattage – 10,500., Running Amperage at 120V – 87.5., Running Amperage at 240V – 43.75., Runtime at 25% Load – 17., Runtime at 50% Load – 8With Propane : Peak Wattage – 12,350., Running Wattage – 9,975., Running Amperage at 120V – 83.13., Running Amperage at 240V – 41.56., Runtime at 25% Load – 13., Runtime at 50% Load – 6Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off, CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage.Maximize fuel economy by engaging the eco-mode switch. This allows the generator’s engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, preventing the unnecessary usage of gasoline.
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other sensitive electronics.
Westinghouse 4650 Watt Portable Generator, RV Ready 30A Outlet, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 14 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
Westinghouse 12500 Watt Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
A-iPower Portable Inverter Generator, 2000W Ultra-Quiet RV Ready, EPA Compliant, Small & Ultra Lightweight For Backup Home Use, Tailgating & Camping (SUA2000iV)
- Produces 2,000 starting watts with 1,600 running watts of clean and safe power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics
- Complete with A-iPower’s “Low idle” technology for an extended run time of 4 hours at 100% load and 7 hours at 50% load
- Equipped with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year
- Powerful 80cc OHV 4-Stroke engine provides an abundant power supply yet runs at a super quiet operation of only 52 decibels
- Light weight and compact at only 46 pounds, making your tailgate or camping experience as smooth as possible
DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
BILT HARD Portable 7000-Watt Gas Powered Generator, Outdoor Generators for Backup Home Use & RV Ready
- Enough Power: the gas generator powered by a reliable horizontal single cylinder 4 stroke OHV gas engine, 7000 peak watts and 5700 running watts make this unit capable of powering several home essentials during an outage or providing power on the go.
- Generator Parameter: Gas powered – Recoil Start – 292cc 4-stroke OHV gas engine – Two 120V 20A 3-prong outlets & One 120V/240V 30A twist lock outlet & 12V8.3A DC cigar lighter – Fuel indicator – Circuit protector – Oil alert system.
- More Efficient: The efficient design of the BILT HARD gas powered generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption. The 4.62-gallon fuel tank allows 10.5 hours of run time at 25% load, this powerful gas generator is ideal for emergencies, job sites, food trucks, and outdoor recreation.(30 Amp RV Outlet, just plug and play, easy to power your RV)
- Outdoor Generator: BILT HARD 7000W RV generator is equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters and has heavy duty 1” steel full-frame roll-cage for protection and tie-down support. This gas powered generator is ideal for emergencies, job sites, food trucks, and outdoor recreation.
- Warranty: Every item will be Oil Tested before packaging, so it may looks used or touch a little oily, but 100% new condition. The item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 30 days after purchase. Our support team is on standby for YOU.
DuroMax XP13000HXT 13,000-Watt 500cc Tri Fuel Gas Propane Natural Gas Portable Generator with CO Alert
- Tri Fuel Technology: This generator runs on gasoline, propane, and natural gas, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Gasoline is a tried-and-true fuel option that’s readily available. Propane is a cleaner burning fuel that is cost effective, fuel efficient, and has a long shelf life. Natural gas has the benefit of providing you with unlimited fuel supply and hooks up directly to your home’s gas line, so you don’t have to worry about storing tanks and spills.
- Home Power Backup Ready: With 13,000 watts of POWER, the XP13000HXT will power your lights, appliances, AC system and other household essentials with ease during a storm or power outage. It comes equipped with a 50 amp plug that hooks up directly to your home via a transfer switch.
- Powerful 500cc OHV Engine: At the heart of this generator resides a robust DuroMax engine designed to provide you with the most power.
- CO Alert: Protect your family from dangerous engine fumes. DuroMax offers the safest generators on the market with our CO Alert technology, which turns off the generator automatically when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Push Button Start and Remote Start: Turn on your generator with a simple push of a button, or use the remote to conveniently start your generator from a distance.
GENKINS 2300 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Ultra Quiet Gas Powered RV Ready CARB EPA Complied Ship to 50 States & Puerto Rico
- 2300 Peak Watt & 1900 Running Watt powered by GENKINS industrial class 79cc 4-stroke OHV engine
- 1.36 Gal Gas tank give you 8 hours run time at 50% load
- 53-56 dBA low noise level ultra quite when it’s 13 feet away from your window, RV & Camper friendly
- At 48 lbs, can be carried around by any grown adults, no lifting tool required
- Auto shut down when low on oil, built in fuel gauge to help you manage your energy lvl
GENMAX Portable Inverter Generator，2200W ultra-quiet gas engine, EPA Compliant, Eco-Mode Feature, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping (GM2200i)
- 【Powerful Engine and Safe For Sensitive electronics 】The GENMAX 2200 Starting Watts Inverter Generator is powered by a 79.7cc 4- stroke OHV gas engine,with inverter technology produce 2200 Starting Watts/ 1800 Running Watts clean power (less than 3% THD), confidently connect your sensitive electronics such as TV, lights, fans, small power tools and more on camping trips, etc.
- 【Ultralight and Small Size】At only 41.8pounds, Light weight and compact , The sturdy handle makes it easy to carry for long distance.
- 【Extremely Quiet,Fuel Efficient】As Low as 58 dBA Noise Output and Up to 6 Hours of Run Time at 50% load on a 1 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
- 【Power Panel】Includes low oil alarm, overload alarm,Co warning light and output indicator features “Eco mode” for conserving energy and maximum fuel efficiency ，two 120V/20A outlets, one 120V/30A outlets，Parallel ready.
- 【CO Detect Shutdown】 Includes CO Detect shutdown sensor for Prevention of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
Leave a Reply