Everyone knows that purchasing a new meat cutter is one of the biggest decisions you’re ever going to make. That’s why it’s so important to do your research beforehand. Every meat cutter on the market has different features. Some features might appeal to you more than others, and you have to be sure that what you want isn’t too good to be true before purchasing anything. You should also think about safety while in the process of making your decision.
Best meat cutter : Top 10 Picks!
1. VEVOR Commercial Bone Cutting Machine, 551 lbs/h Meat Grinding Capacity, 550W Electric Meat Bandsaw with Stainless Steel Blade & 0-8.3 inch Cutting Thickness, 24×18 inch Workbench for Fish Pork Beef
- 2 In 1 Bone Cutting Machine: Our electric meat saw adopts multifunctional design, allowing you to cut bones and mince meat through this machine. It’s convenient for you to directly grind meat after cutting according to your various needs. Widely used not only for sawing the whole pig, sheep, cattle, and other livestock bones, but also for small pieces of meat, pork, and chili cutting. This machine is ideal for different scenes, including commercial kitchens, restaurants, and butcher’s shop.
- Reliable & Durable Drive System: This bone cutter machine adopts a powerful 550W aluminum motor, providing 318 r/min speed for high-efficient production. With this powerful system, this machine can grind approximately up to 551lbs of meat per hour, creat a vast grinding capability and ensure a steady operation.
- Premium Material with Guard: This electric meat saw machine is equipped with a sharp stainless steel blade, which is easy to saw bones or frozen meat without twisting or finagling. Our machine also has user-friendly designs. It contains an adjustment knob, convenient for adjusting saw blade tension to replace the pulley and saw blade for cleaning. In addition, it adopts an easy-to-operate On/Off switch, blade guard device, adjustable plate, and stable feet for an excellent experience.
- Large Workbench: Our commercial bone saw machine features a 23.6 x 18.3 x 0.6-inch stainless steel tabletop, rust-proof and corrosion-proof. You can freely adjust the cutting thickness to a suitable position from 0 to 8.3 inches according to your needs. When you cut bones, loosen the fixing screw on the workbench first, then push the movable block to the appropriate cutting position, and finally tighten the screw to fix it.
- Removable Scrap Pan: This electric meat cutting band saw is applied with a 14.6 x 5.9 x 1.2-inch removable scrap pan. It can catch the additional waste and guard your motor, effectively improving the service life.
Additional Info :
2. VEVOR 110V Bone Saw Machine, 850W Frozen Meat Cutter, 1.12HP Butcher Bandsaw, Thickness Range 4-180mm, Max Cutting Height 200mm,Work Table 14.5x15inch, Sawing Speed 15m/s, Equipped with 3 Saw Blades
- Heavy-duty Structure: This electric bone saw is built with all food-grade stainless steel material, ensuring strong durability, long service life, and easy cleaning. It is suitable for cutting different bones and frozen meat.
- High-power Copper Motor: The electric bone saw machine is equipped with a 850W powerful motor and 6 sharp saw blades. They rotate at a speed of 15m/s, saving your time and effort. Cutting through bones and meat has never been easier.
- Large Workbench with Scales: The bone saw comes with a spacious working table, 14.9″ x 14.4″/380 x 365 mm in size. Featuring precise thickness adjustment scales 0.16″ – 7.09″/4 – 180 mm, the cutting thickness can be adjusted according to your needs.
- Reliable Protective Device: This commercial bone saw machine is applied with multiple protection devices. The feeding way keeps your hands away from sharp saw blades. The easy-to-operate ON/OFF switch and an automatic power-off protection device make the entire cutting process secure.
- Wide Application: It can be widely used for cutting chops, frozen meat, fresh bone meat, pig’s hoof, spine, frozen fish, etc. It is suitable for restaurants, meat franchised stores, supermarkets, meat processing plants, aquatic products processing plants, slaughterhouses, etc.
Additional Info :
3. Manual Frozen Meat Slicer, befen Upgraded Stainless Steel Meat Cutter Beef Mutton Roll Food Slicer Slicing Machine for Home Cooking of Hot Pot Shabu Shabu Korean BBQ
- 1. This Befen Frozen Food Slicer eliminates one of the most time-consuming jobs in food prep. It helps to slice frozen meat, such as frozen beef, lamb, chicken, ham and fish for variety of purposes including making shabu shabu hotpot, beef brisket, stir fry, Korean BBQ, sukiyaki, pizza topping, sandwiches or into jerky for treats.
- 2. BENEFITS: Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food. If you regularly buy pre-sliced meats at the supermarket, with this meat slicer you can buy for example, a chuck of beef or lamb, then chill in the freezer for a few hours or so before slicing into thin slices – it works out about half the cost and you’ll save a lot of money over a year, possibly even enough to pay for the machine.
- 3. ENHANCED STAINLESS STEEL: Upgraded since late 2019, we’re using 1.5mm thick stainless steel board to craft this product, 2 times thicker than other similar slicer on the market. This high quality stainless steel can stands more pressure, can be easy to clean and used for a long time when maintained properly.【Note: There might be slight scratches on the product, it happened during transportation, please rest assured the product is new】
- 4. Package includes: a set of the frozen meat slicer, a separate meat holder, 2 blades(1 installed), 10 meat bags, 2 suction cups, an allen wrench and the instruction manual. DIMENSION: 460mm*160mm*120mm (18.1” * 6.3” * 4.7”); Blade Length: 196mm (7.9”); Weight : 2.3kg; Thickness of the meat slice can be adjusted: from 0.2mm to 20mm. It’s recommended to slice thinly because the thinner the meat is, the easier for you have a clean cut.
- 5. NOTE: Please read the instruction manual and properly freeze the meat before using this product. There are detailed steps showing you how to prepare the ingredient and how to operate this product. If the meat is not properly frozen, it would be difficult to achieve a clean cut. If there’s any question, please contact us from the product listing on Amazon.com and click seller “Befen” and click ask a question.
Additional Info :
4. Meat Slicer Electric Deli Food Slicer with Removable 7.5’’ Stainless Steel Blade, Adjustable Thickness Meat Slicer for Home Use, Child Lock Protection, Easy to Clean, Cuts Meat, Bread and Cheese, 150W
- To be a chef: The food slicer cuts the food precisely, it makes you like a GOOD chef at home. Adjustable Thickness from super thin to approximately 3/4’’ Thick for slicing various of food such as meat, deli, cheese, roast beef, turkey Breast, vegetables and fruits.
- Easy to clean: seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension and food pusher are removable, it allows for thorough cleaning and sanitation.
- Safety protection: to operate the deli slicer, you must press both the safety lock & power button simultaneously to start, avoid the mistake operation. Non-slip suction cup feet keeps the meat slicer stable during working.
- Universal stainless steel blade: ostba meat slicer machine has the 7. 5’’ stainless steel serrated blade, driven by 150 watts of fast, high yield slicing power, It will help you keep a consistent sharp cut.
- Compatible Blades and Food Pusher Available: If you want to order more different blades or food pusher separately, you can find them in our store. They are special for OSTBA SL518-1 and SL518 Meat Slicer. 24/7 Customer Support.
Additional Info :
5. Commercial Meat Cutter, Electric Meat Cutting Machine 550W, 1100LB/H Commercial Meat Slicer with 3.0mm Stainless Steel Blade for Kitchen Restaurant Supermarket
- 【About the Blade】- Commercial grade stainless steel,extremely sharp. This meat cutter machine is equipped with 1 set of 3.0mm blade. Other sizes blades are sold separately. Please let us know if needed(2.5mm – 30mm)
- 【High Efficient】- As equipped with a 550W pure copper motor, it ensures production efficiency up to 500 kg/1100 lbs per hour. Absolutely meet the general commercial and household.
- 【Safe and Reliable】- The meat slicer machine features safety protection switch. It will auto-lock and stop working when the blade exposed, which can ensure sercurity during working
- 【Well Designed Details】- Four casters make it convinient to move. Air vents for fast heat dissipation. The blade can be unloaded easily and rinsed with taps directly
- 【Wide Application】- This machine can meet different meat cutting needs (Cut into slices once, cut into strips twice, and dice three times). Widely used in the restaurants, supermarkets, catering chains, meat processing industry, kindergarten and refectory, etc. The frame of the machine is made of stainless steel and the blade is made of special stainless steel, which are very easy to unload and clean.You can disassemble the blade directly and rinse with taps after using
Additional Info :
6. Chbiao 1500w Electric Meat Bone Saw Machine Band Saw Frozen Meat Cutter Butcher Commercial Freestanding Floor Type Bone Saw Automatic Max Cutting Height 250mm with 6 Saw Blades
- HIGH-QUALITY BANDSAW BLADES: The package list contains six high-quality saw blades (94.5″ in length), sharp and stable, convenient for replacement. The large push plate installed on the slide rail is suitable for large pieces of meat, and the small push board is perfect for small pieces of meat bones（Non-metal cutting）.
- HIGH-POWER COPPER MOTOR- The powerful 1500-watt motor of the meat bone saw is built with pure copper material, with low noise, high efficiency, and excellent performance. The pure-copper made coil ensures the motor run efficiently, stably and safely, which provides a high blade rotation speed of 19m/s, and makes cutting easy and effective.
- HEAVY-DUTY STAINLESS STEEL- This electric bone saw is built with all food-grade stainless steel material, with a brushed finish, ensuring strong durability, sturdiness, longevity, and easy cleaning. Widely used not only for sawing the whole pig, sheep, cattle, and other livestock bones, but also for small pieces of frozen meat, pork, and Wooden steaks fish cutting.
- RELIABLE SAFETY SWITCH-This bone cutting saw adopts an easy-to-operate ON/OFF switch and an automatic power-off protection device (the machine will automatically stop when the protective cover is opened) for enhanced safety.
- LARGL TABLE-The tabletop electric band saw comes with an upgraded large table measuring 18.8″ x 14.9″ (480 x 380mm) designed for large meats and bones with a sliding feed table providing labor-saving convenience for fast, easy and consistent movement. A small push plate with handle makes it easy to apply force and keeps fingers out of harm’s way. Stainless steel large table top Long-lasting use Healthy and hygienic
Additional Info :
7. VEVOR Commercial Bone Saw Machine, 550W 2 in 1 Bone Cutting Meat Grinder Machine, Stainless Steel Blade Bone Sawing, 24×18 inch Workbench Bandsaw Cutting Thickness 0-8.3 inch for Fish Pork Beef
- 2 In 1 Bone Cutting Machine: The electric meat saw is equipped with 2 main functions: bone cutting and meat mincing. The unique point is that you can directly grind meat after cutting; as a result, this machine can satisfy all your needs. Widely used not only for sawing the whole pig, sheep, cattle, and other livestock bones, but also for small pieces of meat, pork, and chili cutting. This machine is suitable for various situations, including domestic kitchens, hotel restaurants, and companies.
- High Efficiency: Featuring a powerful 550W aluminum material motor, the bone cutter machine can reach a speed of 318 r/min and grind approximately up to 551lbs of meat per hour. The device can create a vast grinding capability and provide a steady operation.
- Reliable Material With Guard: The electric meat saw machine comes with a sharp stainless steel blade, which is easy to see bones or frozen meat without twisting or finagling. It has an adjustment knob, convenient for adjusting saw blade tension to replace the pulley and saw blade for cleaning. We will provide a free saw blade for you to replace. This bone-cutting saw adopts an easy-to-operate ON/OFF switch, blade guard device, adjustable plate, and stable feet to ensure a comfortable experience.
- Large Workbench: The commercial bone saw machine is applied with a 23.6 x 18.3 x 0.6-inch stainless steel tabletop, anti-rust, and anti-corrosion. The cutting thickness range is 0-8.3 inches, and you can choose a suitable position according to your needs. When you cut bones, loosen the fixing screw on the workbench first, then push the movable block to the appropriate cutting position, and finally tighten the screw to fix it.
- Removable Scrap Pan: This electric meat cutting band saw is equipped with a removable scrap pan, 14.6 x 5.9 x 1.2 inches in dimension, which can catch the additional waste and guard your motor. It can effectively improve the service life.
Additional Info :
|Color||Commercial Bone Saw Machine|
8. VEVOR Commercial Meat Cutting Machine, 551 Lbs/H 850W Meat Shredding Machine, 5mm Blade Electric Meat Cutter, Stainless Steel Restaurant Food Cutter, for Kitchen Supermarket Lamb Beef Chicken, Red
- Stainless Steel Body & Blade: The meat cutter machine and blade is made of stainless steel body, it is much more durable, rustproof, corrosion-proof, and easy to clean. The transparent PC material makes the cutting process visible to monitor the process. The device is eye-catching with a red plastic shell.
- Powerful Copper Motor: The meat cuber features a powerful 850W motor (1440 r/min), which can process 250 kg/551 lbs of meat per hour. Electric meat cutting machines can quickly process the meat, saving much effort for your jobs and work.
- Cut What You Want: Cut thickness: 5 mm. The first time cut into meat slices, the second time cut into strips, and the third time cut into cubes. You need to repeat the steps and then can get different states of meat. The blade is detachable for easy replacement.
- Considerate Details: Equipped with a large feeding throat, perfect for cutting large pieces of meat; only one knob for easy operation; four rubber feet assure the stability of the meat cutter during work.
- High Applicability: Our meat cutting machine is suitable for any meat which is not with bones and freeze, including chicken, fish, mutton, beef, etc. Also, it is a good helper in the home, butcher shop, hotel kitchen, BBQ shop, dumpling house, and hot pot restaurant.
Additional Info :
9. NEWTRY 10mm Commercial Meat Cutter Machine, Meat Cutting Slicer, Electric Shredder, 850W 330LBS/H, Stainless Steel, for Pork Beef Chicken Breast (with a 10mm blade)
- [WHAT DO I NEED TO CONSIDER]—This meat cutter is perfect for boneless fresh meat. Please note that the meat cutting machine can not cut meat with bone, frozen meat, hard vegetables, like carrots, potatoes, etc. The voltage of the commercial meat slicer is 110V US plug. The size of the blade is equal to the thickness of the meat after cutting. This meat shredder has one year warranty under normal use. If you are not sure the size of the blade, please contact us freely.
- [WHAT ARE THE PARAMETERS]—Machine capacity:330lb/h; Feed port:110X70mm (4.3’’X2.75’’); Product weight:45lb; Motor power: 850W; Product materials: all 304 stainless steel; Voltage: 110V US plug; Gear: ABS plastic gear to reduce noise and stainless steel gear to enhance power.
- [HOW TO CLEAN THE MACHINE]—Please cut some soft vegetables until the vegetables are clean before first use since there is protective oil on the blade. Please clean the commercial meat cutter after each use. Pour water directly to clean the blade, please don’t wash the motor. Use the water gun in the package to flush out the stuck minced meat on the blade. Apply some cooking oil on the blade after cleaning.
- [HOW TO CUT MEAT INTO STRIPS AND CUBES]—850W powerful motor enables the restaurant meat cutter machine to process food efficiently, 330lbs/h. Put the meat chunks into the machine and cut them into slices and then strips and lastly put into machine to cut into minced meat or cubes. We recommend you to choose larger gap blade like 10mm, 15mm if you want cubes.
- [WIDE APPLICATIONS]—This meat dicer can be used for family and commercial use. Compact design, 11.8’’X11.8’’X13.4, which is perfect for daliy countertop use, taking little space, processing meat in a few minutes. It’s a perfect machine for those who are a meat lover but tired of cutting large amount of meat every time. It’s also a good choice for restaurant use, labor and time saving.
Additional Info :
10. DIYAREA 850W Commercial Meat Saw Bone Cutter 19.1″x14.2″ Workbench for Butchering, 110V 1.2HP Butcher Bandsaw Electric Frozen Meat Cutting Machine with 4 Sawing Blade
- Superior Material: The electric bone cutting machine is made of cast aluminum body and 304 stainless steel workbench, It is much more durable, rustproof, corrosion-resistant, and easy to clean. 850W powerful motor for our frozen meat cutting machine with pure copper material, lower noise, high efficiency
- Large Area Workbench: The DIYAREA 304 stainless steel workbench is 19.1″x14.2″), which can provide sufficient cutting space. It comes with 2 different sizes of saw blades for this electric bone saw machine, 4mm and 6mm to meet your needs. Additional blades are sold separately, please contact us if needed
- Accurate Cutting: Precision scale on the 304 stainless steel worktable, can adjust the cutting thickness according to your needs. Adjust the Knob to adjust the cutting thickness
- Easy and Safe to Operate: Two side blades on the push board make your cutting easier and safer, the safety handle design makes you away from sharp blades
- Wide Application: This 850w commercial bone saw machine can cut large-sized meat products like frozen meat, frozen fish, pork ribs…..etc. it is widely used in home kitchens, butchers, guesthouses, hotels, food processing factories, and slaughterhouse
Additional Info :
What to Look for When Buying meat cutter
Some of the most important elements to consider before purchasing for meat cutter are listed below. These are important considerations because the cutters you’re considering purchasing can either make or break your experiences.
Check to see if the meat cutter you’re about to buy is adaptable and can be used for more than just cutting things. Some cutters have a serrated jaw that can be used to carefully remove thing insulation. Others can be utilized for certain purposes.
Managing and finding a balance between the many types of cutters you’ll receive is critical to getting the most out of your meat cutter.
Always keep in mind that a good cutter is both safe and secure to use. I propose that you stick with some of the well-known and respected brands, as the things they produce are of high quality and well-received.
For example, if you’re an electrician, you might want to invest in an meat cutter so you can confidently strip things and make clean cuts on cables without worry of being electrocuted.
Furthermore, check to see if the meat cutter you’re considering purchasing has any kind of safety features, such as locks, latches, or straps, so that you can securely protect not just yourself but also your instruments and the whole working environment.
It is also critical to consider the material utilized in the cutter’s construction. Keep in mind that premium fence cutters, steel cutters, and other huge cutters are constructed from some of the most refined metal alloys that are durable enough for rough use.
Carbon steel, vanadium, and chromium are examples of special alloys. Furthermore, some manufacturers fortify these already robust metals by treating them with extra compounds that can make the products resistant to rusting and corrosion.
This is the final critical item to consider before ahead with your purchase. As a starting point, I’ve created a self-questionnaire that you can use before purchasing a meat cutter:
- Is the meat cutter the same size as my hand?
- Do you like the way it feels when you hold it?
- Can I handle the meat cutter weight?
- Does it have a luxury feel?
- Is it constructed of high-quality gripping handle materials?
Comfort is paramount for meat cutter. You don’t want to have hand cramps while using thing shears on the job because it will hinder your performance.
If you want to acquire a cutter that will last for a long time, you should make an informed decision. Many cutters are incapable of severing large cables. As a result, you may discover the need to purchase a new cutter in the future.
It is pointless to force and push a cutter beyond its capabilities because it will eventually wear it down. Choose a cutter that can do a variety of cuts.
Another significant factor to consider is the material used to make the meat cutter. Regardless of things thickness, the cutter should be strong enough to support the cuts.
5 Tips to Keep Hands Safe
Why Focus on Hands?
Because hands are on the front lines of physical labor, they are frequently in danger. Coating professionals, on the other hand, cannot execute their tasks without healthy hands. Having two palms and ten digits is essential for a productive, efficient labor. Hand safety should be a key priority.
Consider that restoring and healing a hand can soon become a complex and time-consuming task. Hands, fingers, and wrists entail a complicated interplay of numerous microscopic moving parts that are extremely difficult to repair if they are interrupted. Because hands are engaged in fine motor movements, regaining complete capability may take days, weeks, or months of dedicated physical therapy.
Hand injuries can result in discomfort, inability or limited ability to work, surgery and rehab, mental and emotional strain from being wounded, and daily hassles outside of work for the worker. A hand injury may result in hospitalization and ongoing physical therapy costs, workers’ compensation, increased insurance rates, disrupted workflow, training and hiring a temporary or permanent replacement worker, decreased worker morale, and a higher Total Recordable Incident Rate for the employer.
Hand injuries have serious and often long-term repercussions. The advantages of prevention, on the other hand, are enormous. Let’s start creating a zero-hand-injury workplace right away with these five simple measures to prevent hand injuries.
1. Put on PPE
When it comes to hand protection, wearing gloves is a must. Most hand injuries are avoidable with the proper gloves. Some gloves protect against impact injuries, others from laceration and still others from chemical burns. Understand your gloves and the level of protection they provide. Provide your employees with the appropriate gloves.
Gloves must fit properly. Gloves are uncomfortable and impede dexterity, according to many workers. Ill-fitting gloves can pose more dangers than they protect. Check that the gloves fit properly and do not restrict mobility. And, like with other equipment, gloves must constantly be in good operating order.
In addition, establish a zero-tolerance policy for not wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This is a simple precaution to take, and there are no valid reasons to disregard it.
2. Make use of safe, well-maintained tools and equipment.
Providing your staff with the safest equipment and ensuring that it is constantly in good working order will greatly reduce the chance of accident. Never allow workers to utilize tools that have been tampered with or modified. Any equipment that isn’t working properly must be taken out of service until it is repaired. Workers must also employ safety guards whenever possible.
Create a schedule for equipment and tool maintenance. Also, check on a regular basis to determine if there are safer alternatives to the tools and equipment your personnel are now utilizing. For example, do your employees have the best safety knives available? Keep up with a design and material advances to ensure that your employees have access to the safest products on the market.
3. Go Ergo, Stretch, and Strengthen
Many workers are required to perform repetitive motions, and overuse-strain injuries are widespread in the workplace. To avoid these injuries, employees must avoid overworking their hands, wrists, and forearms on a daily basis. Stretching hands, fingers, and wrists before and after work, as well as once or twice an hour, will assist employees.
Make sure your employees perform actions that are diametrically opposed to those required by the repetitive task they are performing. Encourage staff to do hand strengthening exercises two or three times per week to keep their hands healthy and capable of enduring long periods of labor without becoming fatigued.
Make sure your tools and equipment are well-designed. Ergonomic items allow for natural, comfortable movements; they are created to feel like an extension of the body. This significantly reduces tiredness and muscle strain.
4. Be Alert
In general, awareness is a critical component of occupational safety. Workers must be aware of both actual and prospective hazards around them. This includes no screen time, headphones, or phone calls while working.
Furthermore, workers must always be mindful of what they are touching and where their hands are going. They should never place their hands in places where they cannot be observed.
Watch for trip-and-fall hazards: When people fall, the first thing they normally do to protect themselves is reached out their hands to catch themselves. Being mindful of your surroundings and the surfaces you come into contact with will help keep your hands safe.
5. Be Patient and Prepared
Before beginning any task, your staff must ensure that the space is safe and uncluttered and that all safeguards and standards are followed. They should pause and take a breather. Examine the environment for any clutter that could be a distraction or get in the way. Are the gloves on, and do they fit properly? Is all of the equipment in good condition? Is there anyone in the way?
Taking a moment or two to double-check that your crew is adhering to all safety protocols — not cutting corners or taking anything for granted — is an excellent approach to refocus attention on remaining safe. Consider it a variation on the carpenter’s rule: “Measure twice, cut once.”
Small Efforts Reap Big Benefits
It is simple to keep your hands healthy and injury-free. It takes continuous adherence to protocols, but consider the huge payoff: your employees keep healthy hands and avoid unpleasant, frustrating injuries. The corporation saves money and has a happier, more productive workforce.
You may establish a workplace with no hand injuries. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to help employees thrive!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the use of a blade cutter?
Fast cuts are made with a rotary blade cutter, details are made with a tangential knife, and fold lines are formed with a creasing tool. The blades can be automatically changed. Working with corrugated cardboard, composites, rubber, cork, and filter materials requires the usage of cutting systems.
What does cutter mean in slang?
A person who cuts himself in an attempt to relieve despair or other psychological problems. I had no idea she was a cutter. She is unable to cope with the world around her, thus she became a cutter.
How do you cut paper perfectly?
Press the ruler firmly onto the work area, or use adhesive tack to keep it in place. Place the blade of the knife precisely alongside the ruler and cut downward, carefully moving the knife toward you. Repeat several times to ensure that the paper is thoroughly cut through. When cutting, don’t use too much pressure with the knife.
How many types of cutters are there?
There are many different types to choose from. They are available in a variety of sizes and with various pincers and joints, with the three fundamental varieties being locking, adjustable, and non-adjustable. These instruments are often composed of steel.
What do you call cutting tools?
Fabric shears, culinary shears, spring-loaded shears, pruning shears, paper trimmers, craft knives, thread clippers, rotary cutters, and more tools are available.
Leave a Reply