Are you here for the pvc cutter? There are hundreds of cutters out there, with new ones being released all the time. And with so many to choose from it can be a challenge to figure out what’s the best for you.
Best pvc cutter : Top 10 Choice
1. AIRAJ Ratchet PVC Pipe Cutter,Cuts up to 2-1/2″PEX,PVC,PPR and Plastic Hoses,Pipe Cutters with Sharp SK5 Stainless Steel Blades,Suitable for Home Repairs and Plumbers
- 🌷High Quality:The durable tube cutter is made of manganese steel and high-quality aluminum alloy that is high hardness,good toughness,strength and durable not easily to rust.
- 🌷Wide Application:The tube cutter is commonly used for cutting most kinds of plastic (PVC,CPVC,PPR,PEX,PE,Rubber hose,ect.)and multilayer tubing.Cutting capacity is up to 2-1/2 inch.
- 🌷Safe and convenient for you:Ratchet drive design makes sure auto-locking function in the process of cutting, which protects users away from hurt because blade bounces back.Because of the rubber handle the stainless buckle is not easily to slip off.Buckle the safe lock,the tube cutter will become small to carry or store.
- 🌷Labor-saving:Gear driver,save strength.The ratcheting action allows for easy,one-hand cutting and blade release.
- 🌷Ergonomics handle Design:rubber-made handle is comfortable and powerful which guarantee on long-lasting working.
Additional Info :
2. Pipe Cutters Irwin-Tools (TUBE AND PIPE CUTTER 1-1/2″ CAPACITY). Cuts CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX, Vinyl and Rubber Tubing and Pipes
- Cuts up to 1-1/2-in OD plastic (CPVC, PVC, ABS, PEX), vinyl and rubber tubing
- Quick action ratcheting cutting allows for one handed operation
- Curved, non-slip cast aluminum grip handle
- Removable Blade for Ease of Sharpening
- Expand handle arms to open blade
Additional Info :
3. Zantlea Pipe and Tube Cutter, Ratcheting Hose Cutter One-hand Fast Pipe Cutting Tool with Ratchet Drive for Cutting Less Than 1-1/4″ O.D. PEX, PVC, and PPR Pipe
- 【High Quality and Safety】The durable tube cutter are made of manganese steel that is high hardness, good toughness, strength and durable. Our blade SK5-42mm is imported from Japan. PVC Pipe Cutters is ideal for use on a variety of plastic pipe and tube. The Pipe Cutter handle design Lightweight, and the blade is thick and sharp. Make work easier. And It process heat-treated to make the blade more sharp, durable and not easy to break. At the same, it is not easy rusting.
- 【Ergonomics Design】 The professional tube cutter adopts ratchet drive technology to greatly save your strength. Powerful and do not require much strength to cut pipe. The powerful bite force makes the work easier. The fish handle is for added comfort, which guarantees long-lasting working. The tube cutter can improve work efficiency by fast cutting. User can cut pipe within 5 to 20 seconds, comfortable design for easy cutting and less hand fatigue.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】Tubing cutter built with comfortable, ergonomic, textured handles that provide a reliable grip. Spring-loaded handles allow for faster positioning of easy, single stroke cuts. In the bottom of the tube cutter, there has a stainless buckle. When you don’t use it, you can buckle the safe lock. The tube cutter will become small to save space. And it will also become portable, which is convenient for your work and life !
- 【Wide Application】 Zantlea Tube Cutter is ideal for use on a variety of plastic pipe and tube. It is an awesome tool. It is an essential cutting tool for your home handyman, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics. The blade is as thick as 2.5mm. The cutter is commonly used for cutting most kinds of plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer tubing. Cutting capacity is less than 1-5/8in (38mm) outer diameter.
- 【SERVICE & SUPPORT】 Zantle based service team makes you worry free after purchasing. Our product comes with a 1-year warranty against material defects and workmanship. We promise a full refund if you are not satisfied with our products. No questions asked!
Additional Info :
4. DEWILL Ratchet-type Pipe and PVC Cutter, One-hand Fast Pipe Cutting Tool, for Cutting1-5/8 inch PVC PPR Plastic Hoses and Pipe, Suitable for Home Working and Plumber
- 【Ergonomic design】The pipe cutting machine adopts the ratchet drive technology to smoothly complete the cutting operation with one hand, which makes cutting more labor-saving and improves work efficiency. It also ensures automatic locking during the cutting process to protect the user from the rebound of the blade. The handle adopts the principle of leverage, design lightweight.
- 【Wide range of applications】The Pipe Cutter blade has a thickness of 2.5mm and is usually used for cutting most plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer pipes. The maximum opening is 42mm. After many tests,the cutting capacity up to 1-5 / 8 inches (42mm) outside diameter. This is quite convenient for your work and life. I think it is an essential cutting tool for home spare parts, plumbers, electricians and vehicle mechanics.
- 【High quality, exquisite craftsmanship】 Durable pipe cutters are made of high-quality manganese steel with high hardness up to HRC52, good toughness and durability. Our blades are made of Japanese Teflon SK5-42mm material and are not easily broken. After heat treatment, the blades are not easy to rust.
- 【EASY TO USE】The pipe cutter is made of rubber-textured handle, which is more comfortable to use, reliable to hold, and not easy to hurt. At the bottom of the tube cutter, there is a stainless steel buckle for easy storage. When you don’t use it, you can shrink the handles on both sides and lock the security lock to save space and prevent accidental injury.
- 【After-sales service】If you encounter any problems while using our products or are not satisfied with the products, please feel free to contact us. The THINKWORK after-sales team will contact you to resolve your issue in a timely manner.
Additional Info :
5. YIYITOOLS PVC Pipe Cutters – Ratcheting Hose & Tube Cutter, Cutting 2-1/2” PEX, PPR, PVC Plastic Pipe, Suitable for Plumbers, Home Owner, Solar Company, Car Repair
- Fitment：The PVC Cutter is Suitable for Plumbers, Home Owner, Solar Company, Car Repair and Pipe Tube Repair.Cuts Up to 2-1/2″ Pipe Capacity.（When cutting PVC flexible pipe you should revolve the pipe whilst compressing）
- Big opening： AIRAJ PVC PIPE CUTTER can be used on a pipe diameter of up to 63 mm.
- Material：The durable cutting machine is made of 4.0 thickened manganese steel, sharp, and the surface is polished. The blade body is made of die-cast aluminum alloy with good strength, good durability and toughness, and is not easy to rust.
- Design：Ergonomic Grips on Bottom Handle, Delivers Fast and Easy Single Stroke Cuts, Faster Positioning with no Ratcheting or Twisting. More Convenient for Using, Reduces User Fatigue.Newest Ratcheting Design is more Labor-saving and Convenient, Only One Hand is Needed to Complete the Cutting Operation.
- Easy to use: Before starting, each hand holds a handle and pulls it upward in a fan-shaped way to open the blade，put the pipe diameter below 63mm in cutter,push down handle repeatedly,forthwith cut off.After cutting,clean the blade with rustproof oil.Close the handle for ready use next time.
Additional Info :
6. Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Cordless PVC Shear (2470-20) (Power Tool Only – Battery, Charger and Accessories Sold Separately)
- Patented Shear Mechanism: Allows for cuts up to 2-inch Schedule 80 PVC.
- Quick Blade Return: Increases productivity in repetitive cuts.
- Stainless Steel Blade and Aluminum Jaw: Impact, water and rust resistant.
- Razor-Sharp Pierce-Point: Burr-free cuts on PVC, CPVC, PEX Tubing, BlazeMaster, ABS, Non-Metallic Conduit, and Rubber Hose.
- Power Tool Only – Battery, Charger and Accessories Sold Separately.
- Powerful Mechanism – Cuts up to 2″ schedule 40 PVC in 3 seconds. Ultra Sharp Blade with Pierce Point – No burrs or shavings to remove
- Offset Blade – Cuts PVC / PEX in-wall, in-ground, or close to wall Quick Return Blade – Increased productivity during repetitive cuts. All Metal Planetary Drive – Delivers over 200 cuts per charge
- Stainless Steel Blade and Aluminum Jaw – Impact, water and rust resistant
- Variable Speed Trigger – Controlled cut in warm or cold weather
- On Board Fuel Gauge – Displays remaining run-time
Additional Info :
7. Ridgid 23498 Model RC-1625 Ratcheting Plastic Pipe and Tubing Cutter, 1/8-inch to 1-5/8-inch Pipe Cutter, Chrome, Small
- PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER: Makes clean and precise cuts to the length needed on a variety of plastic and multilayer tubing with outer diameters of 1/8 in. to 1-5/8 in. including PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, and rubber hose
- BUILT TO SAVE LABOR: Ratcheting mechanism combined with the innovative blade design work together to reduce the amount of hand force needed to cut through even the toughest of plastic materials
- EFFICIENT AND CONVENIENT: “Burr-less” cutting operation provides a clean square cut while the ergonomic grips on the bottom handle are spaced at 1/2-in. increments for a quick pipe measuring scale
- SIMPLE BLADE CHANGING: X-CEL quick change blade system allows for easy blade changes within seconds without any tools needed and no worries of lost clips or misplaced screws
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: High-quality aluminum build provides long-lasting durability for a long service life that can withstand heavy-duty and daily use
Additional Info :
8. IRWIN RATCHETING PVC CUTTER 1.5″ CAPACITY
Additional Info :
9. RIDGID 23488 Model PC-1250 Single Stroke Plastic Pipe and Tubing Cutter, 1/8-inch to 1-5/8-inch Pipe Cutter
- Cuts plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE)
- Spring-loaded handles allow for faster positioning. Single stroke, easy cut
- Features a reversible blade that provides two times the blade life; Not suitable for cutting multilayer tubing
- PVC pipe cutter has a 1/8-inch to 1-5/8-inch (3 mm to 42 mm) outer diameter capacity
- RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
Additional Info :
10. Libraton PVC Cutter, Up to 2-1/2″, PVC Pipe Cutter 2 Inch, ABS Pipe Cutter, Ratchet Pipe Cutter Heavy-Duty, Pex Cutting Tool, PEX Pipe Cutter for Cutting PEX, PVC, PPR Plastic Hoses and Plumbing Pipe
- 【Heavy Duty & Premium Quality】The Libraton PVC cutter body is made of durable hardness aluminum alloy steel. The thick 3mm blade used is SK5 material with precision sharped and Teflon coated. Sturdy construction and big size suitable for heavy-duty use.
- 【Widely Application】The PVC pipe cutter is designed up to 2-1/2-inch (63mm) outer diameter capacity ideal for use to cut a variety of plastic pipe and tube(PVC,CPVC,PP-R, PEX, PE, Rubber Hose etc.), It is an essential PVC cutting tool for your home handyman, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics. Please note that our PVC cutter is not suitable for thin PVC pipe.
- 【Efficient Working with Safety】This professional ABS cutter equipped with ratcheting drive technology and arch angle design to greatly save your strength when cut pipes. The Spring-loaded ergonomic handle provide a reliable grip and powerful bite force improve work efficiency by fast cutting, faster positioning and single stroke cuts. User can cut pipe within 5 to 20 seconds .There is a safe lock in the bottom of PEX cutting tool. You can buckle it when you don’t use the cutter.
- 【Quick Change】This PVC pipe cutter is unique designed with Quick Change system. You can quick change the blade replacement easily within 10 seconds without any other tools. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT BLADE IS NOT INCLUDED. SPARE BLADE COULD BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Supply a 12 month lifetime warranty to this 2inch PVC pipe cutter. We have professional product development team to support all your applications to make sure your 100% satisfaction. OUR SERVICE TEAM WILL REPLY ANY OF YOUR MESSAGES WITHIN 24H.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide For The pvc cutter
As you may already be aware, hand tools are made in a variety of sizes to accommodate a wide range of users. The overall size of the pvc cutter influences both ergonomics and the applications that can be performed with the cutter.
In our collection of pvc cutter, you can find cutters ranging in size from 6 inches to 9 inches. As a result, within this broad range, you will undoubtedly find a proper size for a diagonal cutting tool in our guide. While selecting a cutter size, be careful to compare it to your application as well as your toolbox, as it will be stored in one when not in use.
Another factor that influences the user in a variety of ways is the design. In general, pvc cutter is built in such a way that it can be used for crimping or wedging. Even yet, there are minor variances in the design of the blades and handles that make a big impact when it comes to application.
For example, a cutter with straight blades will provide you with straight cuts, which are ideal if you need the cutter to create similar types of cuts on a regular basis. However, some manufacturers add tilted heads on the blades to improve accuracy and precision. This lets you to cut the material at an angle and easily manage curved cuts.
Grip and Build Quality
The most significant feature of any tool is its build quality. When purchasing a pvc cutter, make certain that you are investing in a plier that will last a long time and provide excellent performance even after repeated use.
Even though pvc cutter is commonly used, the sharp edge can wear off and produce erroneous results over time. You can avoid it by inspecting the material used for the cutter’s blades. Aside from that, you should pay close attention to the cutter’s grip. Because this is a manual instrument, you will be applying force by hand, thus a strong ergonomic grip on the tool is excellent to minimize accidents and make accurate cuts every time.
Tools are normally quite sturdy and provide at least 5 to 6 years of trouble-free performance. However, if you are looking for a quality alternative, it is best to go with one from a manufacturer that offers a lifetime warranty on its products. A warranty period of this length is essentially a quality assurance on the cutters and provides you with the best value for your money.
You do not have to choose the most expensive choice to receive a lifetime warranty period because we have a number of options that include budget-friendly yet trustworthy options. The guarantee duration applies not just to the cutter’s build quality, but also to its general design and performance, giving its user peace of mind before purchasing it.
Build quality is critical for all types of equipment and accessories. A high-quality tool will be more dependable in the long run and provide superior outcomes. However, it is crucial to note that most instruments made of higher-quality materials are more expensive.
If you intend to buy a plier or a cutter for the long term, you should obviously think about the warranty period. Most of the solutions on our list today will provide you with a limited lifetime warranty duration, which is a preferable option because you will have long-term guarantee on the product’s quality.
How to React to a Cut on the Hand?
Keep in mind that never ignore a hand-wound. To treat it swiftly, it is necessary to monitor it, estimate its severity and size, as well as consider the injured person’s condition of health. The wound may necessitate medical treatment.
Assessing the severity of the cut
First and first, carefully check the wound. This is done to ascertain if it is a:
Superficial cut: the two edges of the cut are too close together to be separated. This is a minor, harmless wound that affects only the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Deep cut: The two edges of the deep cut are far apart, and the wound is wide open. Furthermore, the cut is deep (greater than 0.5 cm), and tendons, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, and even bone may be impacted.
You should consider the following factors while determining the severity of the wound:
- The wound’s length;
- The wound’s width;
- The wound’s cleanliness;
- The wound’s appearance (ragged or clean);
- Foreign objects (dirt, shavings, wood, or metal fragments) in the wound;
- Wound bleeding (mild, moderate, or excessive);
Of course, it will be necessary to determine which object caused the wound.
Cleaning the cut
Begin by thoroughly cleansing your hands with soap and water. Then, to treat the wound, take the following steps:
- To eliminate filth and foreign bodies, clean the incision from the center outward. To do this, use only a gauze pad or a clean, smooth cloth. Do not sooth the wound! Apply a tapping motion.
- Rinse the wound with warm, clean water. Take cautious not to splash water directly on the wound.
- Use an antiseptic solution to clean the wound. Use no alcohol (it hinders the healing process) and no mercurochrome (it could mask foreign bodies).
- If the wound is bleeding profusely, apply a compress to it. Otherwise, leave the wound alone to heal.
Knowing when to consult
As you can see, a hand wound frequently necessitates a trip to the emergency room. To do so, contact the fire department or emergency services. Do not wait if the injured person exhibits symptoms of fever, vomiting, or any other indicator of infection.
CAUTION: If any limbs have been cut, wrap them in a clean cloth and then place them on ice in an airtight plastic bag.
What Prevention Measures Should Be Taken to Prevent Hand Injuries?
To reduce the risks of hand cuts at work, your firm must create a prevention plan.
It is your responsibility as an employer to create a centralized document for assessing occupational risks in your workplace and to keep it up to date.
This document allows you to identify and list all of the dangers and risks to which your personnel are exposed, including skin cuts.
Once it is completed, you must take all required precautions to protect your teammates. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Appropriate training to increase awareness of hand injuries;
- Work instructions intended to reduce the risk of hand cuts;
- Purchase of new equipment to safeguard employees’ hands;
- Modernization of workplace equipment or facilities;
- Regular and regulated tool and machine inspections
Individually, your staff can reduce their risk of hand wounds by performing the following gestures:
- Getting acquainted with the equipment and machines;
- Keep sharp tools and machines out of their reach;
- Wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- They can work at their own pace and in safety.
- Take regular rests and cease any task if they grow drowsy.
Questions and Answers
What is a pvc cutter?
Cutters are simple hand tools that function similarly to scissor blades. Instead of cutting soft materials like paper, pvc cutter are used to cut through hard materials, specifically metals. Hand-operated cutters deliver considerable shearing pressure to the workpiece to provide rapid and crisp cuts on practically any metal. Keep in mind, however, that the material used on the cutters must be harder than your workpiece.
What are the different types of cutters?
Side cutters, cable cutters, flush cutters, end cutters, and pvc cutter are some of the most often used cutters in the business. pvc cutters, on the other hand, are specifically designed for crimping or wedging a cable to get even more accurate cuts. If you’re working with soft copper or aluminum conductor wires, these cutters are ideal.
How long does a cutter last?
Given the widespread usage of a pvc cutter, a good pick should last for more than a decade. However, if you work in severe conditions with a lot of moisture contact and multiple types of workpieces, the total lifespan of a pvc cutter may be reduced. To ensure the most dependable operation, choose a product with a long guarantee period, if not a lifetime warranty.
How are cutting tools classified?
Cutting tool materials are currently classified into four types: tool steel (which includes carbon instrument steel, alloy steel, and high-speed steel), hard alloy, ceramic, and ultra-hard cutting tool materials. In machining, high-speed steel and hard composite steel are often utilized.
What is used in cutting?
Knives and saws are common cutting tools, as are scalpels and microtomes in medicine and science. Any suitably sharp object, however, is capable of cutting if it has a hardness sufficiently greater than the thing being cut and is used with appropriate power.
Leave a Reply