Are you here for the witecutter? There are hundreds of cutters out there, with new ones being released all the time. And with so many to choose from it can be a challenge to figure out what’s the best for you.
Best witecutter : Top 10 Choice
1. IRWIN VISE-GRIP Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 6-Inch (2078306)
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
Additional Info :
2. Klein Tools 63050 Cable Cutter, Heavy Duty Cutter for Aluminum, Copper, and Communications Cable
- Cable cutter cuts 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable
- Precision, one-hand shearing action
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws
- Perfect for working in confined spaces and can be carried in most tool pouches
- Made in USA with custom, US-made tools steel
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces
Additional Info :
3. IGAN-P6 Wire Flush Cutters, 6-inch Ultra Sharp & Powerful Side Cutter Clippers with Longer Flush Cutting Edge, Ideal Wire Snips for Crafting, Floral, Electrical & Any Clean Cut Needs
- 1.Ultra-Sharp Wire Cutters: 13/16” extra-long cutting edge can easily snips electrical wire up to 12 AWG.
- 2.Specialized Flush Cut: Improved blades design provide a smooth, flat and clean cut. Ideal wire cutters for Crafting, Floral wire, Electrical wire, Artificial flowers, Cable Ties, Plastic, Edge banding, etc.
- 3.High Hardness CR-V: Forged from chrome vanadium tool steel, heat-treated and precision ground angled head. One of the strongest 6-inch wire clippers.
- 4.Labor-saving Tools: Perfect length to provide great leverage with a spring-loaded mechanism to minimize hand fatigue.
- 5.Full lifetime warranty: If any IGAN P6 Flush Cutter ever fails for any reason, simply email or reply to the IGAN customer service and IGAN will ship a replacement.
Additional Info :
4. IRWIN Vise-Grip Wire Stripping Tool / Wire Cutter, 8-Inch (2078309), Multicolor
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals
Additional Info :
5. Edward Tools Harden Pro Wire Cutters Diagonal Pliers 6” – Heavy Duty Side Flush Cutters for Wire, Zip Ties, Crafting, Electrical Wire – Fine Carbon Steel – Spring Loaded Ergo Grip Handle (1)
- 6” Heavy duty fine carbon steel diagonal flush pliers
- Multi use – Used as electrical pliers, pliers for zip ties, pliers for crafting, etc
- Spring loaded ergo grip handle for easy anti fatigue use
- Extra strength leverage design for cutting cutting and steel wire
- Lifetime Warranty – If for any reason these side cutters don’t hold up to your expectations we will replace them
6. BOENFU Wire Cutter 6 Inches Precision Side Cutter Cutting Pliers Diagonal Cutter Plastic Snips Jewelry Wire Clippers Model Snippers Flush Cutter for Jewelry Making, Crafts, Artificial Flowers
- ULTRA-SHARP WIRE CUTTERS: Improved knife design easily snips wire up to 12AWG / (Φ2.5mm)
- HIGH HARDNESS CR-V: Forged from chrome vanadium tool steel, and blades are heat treated for increased durability
- ERGONOMIC ANTI-SLIP HANDLE: Perfect length to provide great leverage, ergonomic design frosted handle provides comfort and control
- FLUSH CUT: The angled tip is nice for tight cuts. Producing a flat, flush cut. Ideal wire cutters for artificial flowers, zip ties, circuit boards, crafting, electrical wire, plastic, etc
- SPRING-LOADED: Steel return spring for increased comfort during repetitive cutting. The handle can automatically reset, easy to open and close, fast, and more efficient
Additional Info :
7. Wyze Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, Wired 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Video Camera, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT
- Color night vision: An all-new Starlight Sensor records night time video in full, vivid color. The Starlight Sensor can see full color in environments up to 25x darker than traditional video cameras and the new f/1.6 aperture captures 2x more light.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Wyze Cam v3 is a wired video camera with an IP65 rating so you can confidently install it outside in the rain or inside in the kids’ room. Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter (sold separately) required for outdoor use. Phone Compatibility – Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+.
- Motion & Sound detection: Wyze Cam records video when motion or sound is detected and sends an alert straight to your phone. Motion Detection Zones and custom settings allow you to adjust the sensitivity of detection or turn it off completely.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Continuous video recording with a 32GB MicroSD card (sold separately). Just insert the MicroSD into the base of the Wyze Cam and you’re all set.
- IFTTT certified connect all of your different apps and devices. When you sign up for a free account, you can enable your apps and devices to work together.
Additional Info :
8. Mueller Pro-Series 10-in-1, 8 Blade Vegetable Slicer, Onion Mincer Chopper, Vegetable Chopper, Cutter, Dicer, Egg Slicer with Container
- Unmatched Quality – Chop, Dice, Slice or Grate with our newest Multi Chopper and Slicer by Mueller! This functional kitchen gadget will alleviate your prep time to just a couple of minutes. Made with premium materials like grade 420 stainless steel blades and food-grade bpa-free materials, it’s the perfect tool to make home cooked meals easier and faster.
- 8 Diverse Blades – Three different sized chopper blades and 5 interchangeable blades for slicing, julienne, grating & shredding offer the functionality of multiple kitchen tools in just one, highly versatile, kitchen gadget. The high-quality stainless-steel blades will create perfectly chopped onions, tomatoes, and peppers for salsa, or shred an entire cabbage for coleslaw in no time.
- Innovative Design – Free-up countertop space with the Food Container. Use the Food Holder while cutting small vegetables and fruits. This prevents food from slipping while slicing it. It also makes it clean, safe, and easy to work with. No more hassles of washing and wiping. Dismantle it and just put it in dishwasher. Cleans easily in minutes with the complementary scrubbing fork. Its compact size allows you to store it almost anywhere.
- Improves Your Health And Saves Time – Busy lifestyles make us fall into the fast-food trap. It can take a lot of time and effort to dice, chop and slice the ingredients of a desired dish. Do not despair. Our multi-functional tool makes this process less time-consuming making it easier to add vegetables to your meals. That being said, you’re less likely to reach for unhealthy options. From now on, enjoy having more time for your family without missing out on any of the important nutrition.
- Live Customer Care – Talk to us via out toll-free number or live chat, not by email like our competitors. Mueller believes in making life easier, better and more enjoyable in all that we do. In the unlikely event that you don’t love your Chopper/Slicer, we will give you a replacement or a full refund. Our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support is ready and waiting to assist with anything you need!
Additional Info :
9. INGCO Small Pliers Set , 6 IN Needle Nose Pliers ,6 IN Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 8 IN Linemans Pliers
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】Pliers set is made of high-quality CR-V steel, with overall heat treatment, induction hardened 55-65 HRC,. Ensure tools durability to withstand extended daily uses.
- 【PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY】Twice heat treatment of the wire cutters’ edge, harder, cutting edge CNC processing, thinner, labor saving 30%, more convenient to use.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】These side wire cutter pliers equip with TPR handle, non-slip and wear-resistant, suitable for long-time work. And jaw gap of the Combination Plier is serrated, the clamping jaw is not easy to slip, improves safety performance.
- 【MUST HAVE】Cutting plier set includes 8″ Combination Pliers, 6″ Diagonal Cutting Pliers and 6″ Long Nose Pliers. Three most useful utility pliers for general household, garage, shop, handyman, linesman and electricians.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】 At INGCO tools we stand by the quality construction and durability of all our products. If the product has any quality problem, feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
10. Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 3000, 13 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard, Face, Nose, and Ear Hair Trimmer and Hair Clipper, NO Blade Oil Needed, MG3750/60
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades sharpen themselves as they work, resulting in blades that remain as sharp as day 1 after 2 years of use.
- Unlike competition, no oil needed to maintain high quality performance. Automatic voltage: 100-240 V
- Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse, For Hair Type: All Hair Types
- The Blade is made out of Metal
- The MG3750 is the model number indicated on the packaging, it is part of the Multigroom 3000 series
Additional Info :
Buying Guide For The witecutter
As you may already be aware, hand tools are made in a variety of sizes to accommodate a wide range of users. The overall size of the witecutter influences both ergonomics and the applications that can be performed with the cutter.
In our collection of witecutter, you can find cutters ranging in size from 6 inches to 9 inches. As a result, within this broad range, you will undoubtedly find a proper size for a diagonal cutting tool in our guide. While selecting a cutter size, be careful to compare it to your application as well as your toolbox, as it will be stored in one when not in use.
Another factor that influences the user in a variety of ways is the design. In general, witecutter is built in such a way that it can be used for crimping or wedging. Even yet, there are minor variances in the design of the blades and handles that make a big impact when it comes to application.
For example, a cutter with straight blades will provide you with straight cuts, which are ideal if you need the cutter to create similar types of cuts on a regular basis. However, some manufacturers add tilted heads on the blades to improve accuracy and precision. This lets you to cut the material at an angle and easily manage curved cuts.
Grip and Build Quality
The most significant feature of any tool is its build quality. When purchasing a witecutter, make certain that you are investing in a plier that will last a long time and provide excellent performance even after repeated use.
Even though witecutter is commonly used, the sharp edge can wear off and produce erroneous results over time. You can avoid it by inspecting the material used for the cutter’s blades. Aside from that, you should pay close attention to the cutter’s grip. Because this is a manual instrument, you will be applying force by hand, thus a strong ergonomic grip on the tool is excellent to minimize accidents and make accurate cuts every time.
Tools are normally quite sturdy and provide at least 5 to 6 years of trouble-free performance. However, if you are looking for a quality alternative, it is best to go with one from a manufacturer that offers a lifetime warranty on its products. A warranty period of this length is essentially a quality assurance on the cutters and provides you with the best value for your money.
You do not have to choose the most expensive choice to receive a lifetime warranty period because we have a number of options that include budget-friendly yet trustworthy options. The guarantee duration applies not just to the cutter’s build quality, but also to its general design and performance, giving its user peace of mind before purchasing it.
Build quality is critical for all types of equipment and accessories. A high-quality tool will be more dependable in the long run and provide superior outcomes. However, it is crucial to note that most instruments made of higher-quality materials are more expensive.
If you intend to buy a plier or a cutter for the long term, you should obviously think about the warranty period. Most of the solutions on our list today will provide you with a limited lifetime warranty duration, which is a preferable option because you will have long-term guarantee on the product’s quality.
How to React to a Cut on the Hand?
Keep in mind that never ignore a hand-wound. To treat it swiftly, it is necessary to monitor it, estimate its severity and size, as well as consider the injured person’s condition of health. The wound may necessitate medical treatment.
Assessing the severity of the cut
First and first, carefully check the wound. This is done to ascertain if it is a:
Superficial cut: the two edges of the cut are too close together to be separated. This is a minor, harmless wound that affects only the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Deep cut: The two edges of the deep cut are far apart, and the wound is wide open. Furthermore, the cut is deep (greater than 0.5 cm), and tendons, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, and even bone may be impacted.
You should consider the following factors while determining the severity of the wound:
- The wound’s length;
- The wound’s width;
- The wound’s cleanliness;
- The wound’s appearance (ragged or clean);
- Foreign objects (dirt, shavings, wood, or metal fragments) in the wound;
- Wound bleeding (mild, moderate, or excessive);
Of course, it will be necessary to determine which object caused the wound.
Cleaning the cut
Begin by thoroughly cleansing your hands with soap and water. Then, to treat the wound, take the following steps:
- To eliminate filth and foreign bodies, clean the incision from the center outward. To do this, use only a gauze pad or a clean, smooth cloth. Do not sooth the wound! Apply a tapping motion.
- Rinse the wound with warm, clean water. Take cautious not to splash water directly on the wound.
- Use an antiseptic solution to clean the wound. Use no alcohol (it hinders the healing process) and no mercurochrome (it could mask foreign bodies).
- If the wound is bleeding profusely, apply a compress to it. Otherwise, leave the wound alone to heal.
Knowing when to consult
As you can see, a hand wound frequently necessitates a trip to the emergency room. To do so, contact the fire department or emergency services. Do not wait if the injured person exhibits symptoms of fever, vomiting, or any other indicator of infection.
CAUTION: If any limbs have been cut, wrap them in a clean cloth and then place them on ice in an airtight plastic bag.
What Prevention Measures Should Be Taken to Prevent Hand Injuries?
To reduce the risks of hand cuts at work, your firm must create a prevention plan.
It is your responsibility as an employer to create a centralized document for assessing occupational risks in your workplace and to keep it up to date.
This document allows you to identify and list all of the dangers and risks to which your personnel are exposed, including skin cuts.
Once it is completed, you must take all required precautions to protect your teammates. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Appropriate training to increase awareness of hand injuries;
- Work instructions intended to reduce the risk of hand cuts;
- Purchase of new equipment to safeguard employees’ hands;
- Modernization of workplace equipment or facilities;
- Regular and regulated tool and machine inspections
Individually, your staff can reduce their risk of hand wounds by performing the following gestures:
- Getting acquainted with the equipment and machines;
- Keep sharp tools and machines out of their reach;
- Wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- They can work at their own pace and in safety.
- Take regular rests and cease any task if they grow drowsy.
Questions and Answers
What is a witecutter?
Cutters are simple hand tools that function similarly to scissor blades. Instead of cutting soft materials like paper, witecutter are used to cut through hard materials, specifically metals. Hand-operated cutters deliver considerable shearing pressure to the workpiece to provide rapid and crisp cuts on practically any metal. Keep in mind, however, that the material used on the cutters must be harder than your workpiece.
What are the different types of cutters?
Side cutters, cable cutters, flush cutters, end cutters, and witecutter are some of the most often used cutters in the business. witecutters, on the other hand, are specifically designed for crimping or wedging a cable to get even more accurate cuts. If you’re working with soft copper or aluminum conductor wires, these cutters are ideal.
How long does a cutter last?
Given the widespread usage of a witecutter, a good pick should last for more than a decade. However, if you work in severe conditions with a lot of moisture contact and multiple types of workpieces, the total lifespan of a witecutter may be reduced. To ensure the most dependable operation, choose a product with a long guarantee period, if not a lifetime warranty.
How are cutting tools classified?
Cutting tool materials are currently classified into four types: tool steel (which includes carbon instrument steel, alloy steel, and high-speed steel), hard alloy, ceramic, and ultra-hard cutting tool materials. In machining, high-speed steel and hard composite steel are often utilized.
What is used in cutting?
Knives and saws are common cutting tools, as are scalpels and microtomes in medicine and science. Any suitably sharp object, however, is capable of cutting if it has a hardness sufficiently greater than the thing being cut and is used with appropriate power.
Leave a Reply